Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Break

I'm going home this weekend. More than that I'm going camping and hunting this weekend. You probably wouldn't guess that I'm in to that, but I am. Not so much the hunting part, but the camping and spending time with the fam. I'm really excited! I have one more day of classes and work and then I can skeddadle right out of Logan. My sister and I are going to drive out together because my folks will already be there. "Where is there?" you ask. There is a beautiful mountain range on the west desert. Will we see any deer? Hopefully, but will we get anything? Unlikely. We haven't got a deer in a couple of years now, so we will see what happens. I'm taking my camera so that you will see my gorgeous mountain! It will be a good time with the fam! I'm so excited for our traditions like speed Uno, Nertz, and getting up at the crack of dawn to a hot cup of Cocoa! I love life and I'm excited for a couple of days to remember that I'm still a small-town girl that loves to ride horses and to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment