Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Daily Thanks

This is month of Thanksgiving and although I try to be grateful every day I felt like I should write down a couple of things that I'm thankful for....

Yesterday was my Grandpa Abbott's 86th birthday. Can I tell you how grateful I am that I still have him around to just be there for me. I love my Grandpa so much. He has always been there for me and he is one of those people that you love to spend time with!

I'm also grateful that the IWA dance is this weekend.{ (Hopefully the dance will go off without a hitch!!) I'm on the committee for the dance and stress has become my best friend lately.} I am so grateful that I was able to find a date that said Yes! He is such a sweetheart and I'm looking forward to the dance! It is going to be so much fun!!!!

The last thing that I'm grateful for is IWA. I have met amazing women in IWA. They are so good, so pure, so clean. I love them to death. I love the things that I have learned from them. I'm so sad that IWA is ending in December, but it will be okay because the friendships that I have with the women in IWA will last forever! I'm so grateful that I've had a chance to meet them and to grow from their testimonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment