Monday, November 14, 2011

Grateful...

I'm so grateful for this time of year. I know we should be thankful all of the time, but I love that we have one month dedicated to saying Thanks. I love that is almost time for Thanksgiving, too!

I'm so grateful for the beautiful campus that I go to school at.  I love USU. It has beautiful buildings and green areas. I meet so many people, but because the campus is relatively small, I see them all over the place.

I'm grateful for such an amazing ward and the friends that I'm making there. I have some amazing friends that have saved my bacon on more than one occasion. They are so good to me and take such good care of me.

I'm especially grateful that I can go running. A couple of years ago I had a near-death experience that almost took my right leg along with my life. I'm so grateful that I still have a leg. That I can run and dance and ride horses and play the piano and walk up the hill! What a blessing! Like I said.... I'm so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment