Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Last time......

This week has been pretty dang tough for me. It happens to be the last week of the semester. The week before finals, so the last week of classes. And all I can say is Sayonara sucker! Ha Ha! I don't think I have ever been more excited to wave good-bye to the 16 credits I took this semester! However, I am super sad to be done with my Advanced Western Swing class and my Institute class. Both of them ended today and I'm really going to miss them a lot. They're totally extra-curricular classes, but they have been my favorite classes! I've learned more from those two classes than I felt like I have learned from my other 15 credits.

IWA (Institute Women's Association) officially ended last night. It was so hard to go to our last activity and to watch women that have become my best friends tear up. Yesterday, I thought I was going to cry all day long, but when I finally got to the activity I couldn't cry. We have done so many things. We have served, danced, goofed off, and just had fun! We have learned new skills like cake decorating and ballroom dancing, but through it all we have become such good friends. I will miss the girls women in my chapter so much! I have learned so much from them about being a Woman of God and standing for truth and light in all things. I will be forever blessed for serving with them, for learning with them, for being with them.  They all have such amazing testimonies of the Gospel. They are so strong and pure! I love them so much!

I had one other last........and it happened last night. My car decided that the driver's side window no longer needed to work. So, I rolled it down to get out of the terrace and then it refused to roll up. Happy day! Thank goodness for Jena, She helped me saran-wrap my window until I can find a mechanic! I now have no window in 20* weather! I love life! I'm hoping that I can find a mechanic that will accept a poor-college students payment because if not.......well, let's not go there. It might be a little chilly! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment