Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break

All I could think of was RELAXING! And that is just what I did. I read books, played the piano, rode my horse, spent time with the fam, went shoe shopping and just chilled. It wasn't adventurous and I didn't go to some far off place, but I really did enjoy the time that I had just to be. There were no demands on my time and it was alright. However, Spring Break always ends quicker than I want it to and so here I am back in Logan.

Since coming back to Logan, I have drove through a blizzard, got an apartment for the summer, renewed my Driver's license and signed up for a half marathon.

Yep, I'm running a half-marathon in July and I'm excited and nervous and worried about it, but I think it will be really good for me. It is an opportunity for me to focus on something besides school and work. So I think it is going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment