Thursday, April 12, 2012

Versatile Blogging Award

Alright Kenz, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, so Thanks. With this award I am supposed to:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
  2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
  3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
  4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
  5. Include this set of rules
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination
I am however not in contact with 15 bloggers, so I'm going to not do that part, but I will tell you 7 random facts.
1. I am 5'1.5" tall.
2. My nickname is George and I got it from my dad before I was even born.
3. I don't have feeling in my right thigh because of a horse accident.
4. I don't think anyone is taller than me until I have to stand right next to them or look up at them to talk to them.
5. I love the smell of rain on sage and horse sweat. (Don't Judge)
6. I am physically attracted to guys that have dark brown/black hair and are tall (in the range of  5'11" to 6'3").
7. I have gone canyoneering at midnight in Zions National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment