Thursday, May 31, 2012

Change

A couple of things have changed since the beginning of the summer.
1st- my half-marathon training has completely flown out the window. Although I really regret it, I think I am going to take a hiatus on this half. It is more important for me to complete my internships than it is to run 13.1 miles.

2nd- I have made it to a little over 100 hours between the two internships. I am a little behind on the hours, but I am pretty close to being on schedule. It seems like I have done way more, but apparently I haven't. A couple of years ago, I would put in 80 hours a week, so this feels ridiculously slow.

3rd- I went to the doctor (which is something I never do) and I was diagnosed with tonsillitis this week. It has completely knocked me off my schedule! Yay for being sick. :(   I have slept a lot, but I'm hoping that I can start feeling better soon.

4th-Last, but not least- I'm considering going back for more schooling after I graduate in December. I am not completely sure if I would go back for a 2nd Bachelors or a Masters, but I am researching my options. I really thought I was about done with school, but it feels like the next step I should take so I will do more research and figure out what I am going to do with my life.

Like I said, a few changes. Life is good though besides of course being sick. I had the opportunity to go home for Memorial Day and it  was wonderful. I spent some time on my horse and I loved it. I guess when it comes down to it- I'm a farmgirl living in the city-and I really love it when I can go home and remember that I have other interests besides my education and social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment