Friday, May 18, 2012

It's the season of.....

Weddings!!!
I have been invited and gone to more weddings than I ever thought was possible. Last week I had the opportunity to once again be a bridesmaid at a friends wedding. Kathryn, my roommate/best friend, got married on the 12th.  She is so gorgeous and I'm  so excited for her and Chase.
My gorgeous roommate, Kathryn, and her husband, Chase.

Sara, Jena and Me

My Roommates from freshmen year

Chase and Kathryn

Tossing the Bouquet




I thought this picture turned out so awesome with the sparkler!

Waiting for Kathryn and Chase to come out of the reception hall.

 Friends getting married this summer.
Amanda and Matt                           My old roommate Diane and her boy             
Sydney and her boy                        James and his girl
Kathryn and Chase                         Dallin and his girl
Diane and Wade                             Bryce and Leslie
Blade and Ginger                            Trevor and Leisha
Amy and Luke                                Chris and his girl
Kara and Alex                                Robert and Hannah

(Yep, my single status and lack of money gets more and more noticeable every time there is another wedding)


No comments:

Post a Comment