Saturday, May 5, 2012

Summer Time!

Well, it's done. Finals are over and the semester from heck is over too. I'm super excited! I didn't realize how completely stressed out I was until I walked out of my last final. I almost started singing! I think it might have been the happiest moment of the semester.

So, I left good ole' Logan on Wednesday and will stay with my folks until Monday. I start my two internships on Monday and so I will need to be back in Logan by then. I'm actually getting really excited for them now that I am done with the semester. My mom and I ended up going to "The Avengers" last night and loved it. It was definitely a movie that I will probably buy and it had some hilarious one liners. It was great!

Today, I ran 6 miles. It is the furthest I have ever gone. It was a good run and I'm feeling pretty good right now, so hopefully I won't be too sore tomorrow. I have 69 days until the Race, but I'm getting a little bored with training so I'm going to try and change it up a little bit. Pretty much that is my life right now. Looking forward to Summer sun and a nice tan! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your internships! How exciting! ANd getting a tan? You are already tanner than anyone I know! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Kenzie! You are a sweet heart!

      Delete