Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back in School!

I'm back in school! What can I say.......... It is expensive, some days it doesn't feel worth it, but oh how I love it. The first couple of days are the toughest. You have the teachers that are naturally nice and you feel so welcome in those classes, and then you have the teachers that are doing everything they can to make sure that you feel so overwhelmed that you consider dropping the classes. Over the last
4 years (Holy Cow- I can't believe I have been in school for four years!), I have had both kinds and some teachers that slide into the middle ground, whatever that is.

I have decided that one of my strongest talents is that I learn really well. Some people really struggle with it, but I never have. Summer was always fun, but I have always looked forward to school. So now that I am back in school I'm taking some interesting classes including sewing and a food literacy class which is basically cooking. I am already enjoying those classes. In fact I am enjoying all of the classes for my second bachelors (Family Consumer and Science Education (HomeEC teacher)) way more than for the 1st one (Family Finance). It makes me wonder how I lasted so long in my classes if I didn't love them. Hindsight is 20/20 though. Anyway, the only thing to do now is homework. So off I go to start on the mountains of homework! (I said I love school, not homework!)

No comments:

Post a Comment