Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finals

It's that time of the year again. Finals are swiftly approaching and it makes me wonder what life will be like when I don't have any more finals to plan for? Maybe I could just focus on Christmas at that point. Instead I'm avoiding the time that I should take to prepare for these tests. Over the last two weeks I have wrote a career plan,a recipe log, created a portfolio on blue jeans, completed my final sewing project, taken a test and a quiz, planned and organized a linger longer and read a book. I still have a final paper, the summary of the book just read and two finals. Both finals are comprehensive. And Kortney came home today!

I think I want to be in Delta with my family and friends getting ready for Christmas and not worrying about tests and papers anymore. But at the same time, I'm tired of wishing my life away so here's to finals! The last way to really measure if I paid any attention in class!

And on a side note, I'm going home this weekend to see Kortney!! Can't wait to see her!! It has been the longest 18 months ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment