I think I am going to go out to eat- I'm thinking Panda Express and then I am going to invite my single friends and we are going to watch a comedy or action movie! No chick flicks, no bawl-your-eyes out movies either just good fun, a few chuckles and maybe a hot man, because who doesn't need a hot man around.
I'm loving life and even though I'm not loving my single status this time around, I'm going to be okay! Besides I have a few things to look forward to that make life really exciting!
- Going home this weekend for a three day vacay! Can't wait to ride a horse, look at some super cute calves, play with my dog and see my best friend!
- My parents decided that they would take me on a "Graduation Vacation" during Spring Break. (They haven't told me where yet, but said that I should start looking for summer clothes!)
- Spring Break is 24 days away and counting!
- Spring is right around the corner and I can't even wait! Looking forward to sunshine and fresh grass?Definitely!
- And I really want a dog! I'm hoping that I can get one for graduation!!
Here's to loving life and being single on the "Love Holiday."