Monday, March 4, 2013

The Most Adorable Thing (And a Countdown!)

So today is email day for the missionaries, specifically for my Brother. My brother is an absolute gem, I love him so much and miss him more than anyone knows. Anyway, my birthday happens to be at the end of this week on the 9th. I'm turning 22. Ugh, 22 is such a weird age! My brother is super cute! He got all of his mission comps to write me an email and wish me happy birthday!

This is what they said:

This is the companion of your brother.
Just wanted to wish you happy birthday from Germany.
Blessings.
Elder Tanner

ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG!        (Happy Birthday!)
Elder Tolbert asked me to wish you a Happy Birthday 

I served with your brother in his K├Âthen District and now I have the wonderful opportunity of serving with him in another district in Wilhelmshaven. He is a great Elder and you are pretty lucky to have such a fun Lovin' brother. He is a big example to me of hard work and devotion to the Lord.
I hope your birthday celebrations this week aren't too crazy (I give you this warning because if you are anything like your brother you might get injured) I also wish that you will have many many more great birthdays in the future.
-Elder Fuller  

Hey Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it was a good one!
from Elder Brereton and Elder Hess
So Adorable right? I loved it even though my birthday isn't until Saturday. How cute and it makes me miss my brother even more! I especially loved the message from Elder Fuller. It just makes me laugh! My brother is absolutely crazy and does some pretty insane things and sometimes we are very similar, not always, but sometimes.
Now for the countdown:
  • 2 Days until I have one more TEST! Ugh! 
  • 4 Days until I head home for Spring Break!
  • 5 Days until My Birthday! (Weird.....)
  • And exactly one week from today, I will be on a plane headed to Hawaii!!!!! Yeah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment