Friday, April 12, 2013

This week

I'm so done with this week. Just a few things that have happened this week to set me over the edge.

  • Phone died- deader than a door nail dead, but still under warranty- a good thing?
  • Used brother's ancient phone and whenever I called someone would have to yell so that they could hear me. 
  • Tried on Bridesmaids dress, found out it doesn't fit- have to send dress back and find another one
  • Replaced both back tires and the struts
  • Was at the mechanics for 4 hours
  •  Lost all of my presentation information ten minutes before I presented
  • Gave presentation without notes-felt like I was crazy
  • Still need to write a 2 page single space paper by 11:55 pm tonight
  • And, I have some serious senioritis, the last thing I want to do is write the 2 page paper. 
Thank goodness that I don't have weeks like this every week, because I can honestly say I couldn't handle it.   I'm looking forward to three weeks from now when I'm done with all of my finals and can pack up and leave Logan. I'm ready for some summer sun and a few days off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment