Sunday, June 9, 2013

May

I can't completely fathom that May is gone and we are part way through June. Let's just say that May was an adventure in and of itself. So here is a couple of things to mention about May.
  • Who knew it could happen? My last semester at USU was the best semester I've ever had. I had a 4.0. 
  • I graduated with Honors- Cum Laude. I now officially have a Bachelors of Science in Family Consumer and Human Development with an emphasis in Family Finance. 
    • I never thought it would happen, but it has. 
  • I got a job where I work 4 days a week and started the Monday after graduation. 
  • I had my first day off on that Tuesday and effectively broke my leg.
    • However, I did not realize that it was broken at the time, even though it is a severe break. 
    • I worked another 30 hours before deciding to go to the Doc and get it x-rayed. 
    • I have since spent the remainder of May in a walking boot cast unable to work.
    • The x-ray tech was more than a little surprised that I was able to walk at all.
    • Yay for high pain tolerance!
  •  My best friend, Kortney, got married. It was a lovely ceremony. 
  • Another one of my good friends will be leaving on her mission soon. I was able to go to her Farewell and I know that she will be an amazing missionary.  Good luck Sister Woodbury!
  • My sister got married. She has married a very good man and we through a party to celebrate! It was quite an adventure. 
  • We cleaned up after the wedding and was grateful it was over. 
  • I had a family reunion on my mom's side. It was literally hilarious. We laughed for 8 hours and had a blast.
  • I'm heading to St. George this weekend for some serious shopping and Tuacahn. Can't wait at all. 

I can't believe everything that has happened this summer already. What a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment